Have you ever found yourself saying, I am not getting referrals or closing enough sales?
Our social and educational systems teach us to dissociate from the body, the environment, and the subtle nuances of nonverbal communication. Congruency is the primary focus of successful relationship based sales.
By utilizing natures most gifted and powerful instructional coaches, The Horse, you will learn to awaken and discover your own authentic voice. The horses teach us that being present, authentic and congruent during engagement in communication and relationship building is the ONLY way to achieve a successful relationship.
Throughout history the horse has been rich in lore and mythology. No one single animal has contributed more to the growth of so many of our societies. The horse has been associated with birth to burial rights and everything in between. Horses have been and remain symbols of freedom. They symbolize the expression of the emotional side of humans.
This workshop speaks to understanding what we’re communicating through our body language and how to say what we need to say, effectively, with a “like language”. The energy that you are projecting directly represents the recipient’s ability to receive what you are communicating.
By attending this workshop you can expect the following primary outcomes:
- Experience how to create mutually beneficial and respectful relationships.
- Uncover unconscious limitations and become empowered to change old dysfunctional patterns of behavior.
- Expand nonverbal awareness. Create Like Language
- Develop listening to your “two other brains”, your heart and your gut.
- Create authentic relationships and rapport.
- Learn effective and congruent communication skills.
- “How you do anything is how you do everything”
- Produce results regardless of the circumstances.
- Be more responsible for your own success instead of being a victim to circumstances.
- Heighten your state of awareness.
- Increase your level of respect, trust and compassion for yourself and others.
Create the knowledge and belief that it is not what but how you communicate!